Corporate Recruiter (6 Months Fixed Term Contract)
About The Role
Do you love to hire great talent? and like to identify top talent? As a Corporate Recruiter will help source, screen and ensure we are able to identify qualified candidates for a variety of tech roles across India, Jakarta, and Singapore offices. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
What You Will Do :
- Develop recruiting strategies that meet anticipated staffing needs
- Own and drive the intake meeting, interview team kick-off, & debrief process for candidates
- Take ownership of the entire recruitment process, from sourcing, pipeline management, screening, assessment & interviewing, salary proposal, and offer management
- Build sustainable talent pipelines in niche areas to support the future and current needs of the business
- Create and maintain relationships with other business and HR functions through strategic partnerships
- Develop and maintain strong networking relationships with internal stakeholders and external talent sources
- Lead at least one project in recruitment that impacts the wider team and its impact
What You Will Need :
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience (in a corporate recruiter capacity, preferably in an in-house company)
- Proven success in recruiting and sourcing for a variety of roles in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of recruiting for varying levels of talent
- Strong relationship management and consultative skills (with candidates, hiring managers, and key business partners); ability to influence, inform, and negotiate
- Experience working on applicant tracking systems, sourcing, recruiting data & recruiting tools
- Strong adaptability, interpersonal, and problem-solving capabilities to deal with human-facing issues, understand the needs of the company, and provide quick and effective solutions
- Please be aware of all forms of fraud.
- Always avoid job vacancies that charge fees during the recruitment process, because looking for work is actually an attempt to find and get paid, and not to be collected.
- byAcross always tries to help sort and filter published job vacancy information. However, it would be nice if it was accompanied by better insight from the Acrosser.
Tag: . Unicorn,Technology,HRtech,People
Tagged:Career Opportunity at GoTo