What you’ll do :
- Providing legal advice, execution, and support on: end-to-end process of Legal Documents, Agreements and/or Contracts, company business activities, business strategic deals, and fundraising, to comply with the prevailing laws and regulations.
- Handling and managing cases of Litigations, Legal Notices, or Dispute Settlements.
- Maintaining regulatory licenses, understanding and anticipating new regulations, and continuously promoting a culture of compliance, integrity and data protection internally.
Who you are :
- Having a minimum of 5 years working experience in a Law Firm with specialization in corporate and commercial matters/M&A
- Experienced in handling e-commerce companies as clients is a plus
- Experienced in Legal Compliance or Legal Litigation
- Plus Point if you possess a PERADI license and/or Master Degree
If you’re interested in growing together with us as a part of Sayurteam, be sure to submit your CV through email to [email protected] by writing the email subject as follow: ‘Your Full Name – Position Applied’.
- Please be aware of all forms of fraud.
- Always avoid job vacancies that charge fees during the recruitment process, because looking for work is actually an attempt to find and get paid, and not to be collected.
- byAcross always tries to help sort and filter published job vacancy information. However, it would be nice if it was accompanied by better insight from the Acrosser.